Thursday, May 12, 2016

Poetry

Poor
I don't know anymore,
This is starting to become a bore.
I am losing this game while on the shore,
and after this I’m going to become poor.

Poet
Some people say they are a poet,
Well I just don't know it.
They say things like I’m going to go throw it,
Maybe even they will be a pro at it.

Noodles
I was sitting in the room with four seconds remaining.
I was walking out the door and Momma C.,
Had gotten the noodles and began straining.
I knew I shouldn't eat,
I knew I would begin weight gaining.

Food
Food is my everything
and it is my life.
If anyone tries to take my barbecued wing,
They will have to deal with the wildlife.

School
It is now becoming a chore,
to get up every day,
and act like I don't want too be on a lake shore.
After eight months I just started to ignore,
When we were taught about the Mexican War.

Get a Parfait
My birthday is on its way,
So I need to start getting my tan in today.
After it becomes midday,
I will be on my phone and texting people “hey”.
I will be watching sports,
While the parents yell and talk about how it was foul play.
I would probably just walk away,
and maybe get a parfait.

Phone
Some people say i'm always on my phone.
When I answer my phone I ask if it is some unknown.  
People I know ask how many phones I own,
Sometimes they ask while eating a scone.

Exciting
Messy
Moody
Alive

Routy
Outgoing
Sassy
Excellent

Merry
Uber
Rosy
Reliable
Achieved
Young

Talented
Realistic
Intelligent
Sensitive
Tough
Idolized
Nice
Kind
Influential
Noninstitutionalized
Smart
Electropositive
Yell

Sweet
Cool
Happy
Ecstatic
Full of energy
Fabulous
Learns
Eager
Roasts


No comments:

Post a Comment