Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Poem

Poem’s By Me
{ Not very good }
World
When the world hits you remember,
you can hit the world back.


If someone calls you worthless remember,
They just called you priceless.

If someone says you are weird and you don’t fit in ,
then tell them that they are just a one in a million Plain Janes.
Night
To day I say good night
someday we will learn to fight,
but for the night we say good night.


The world
I see the world.
I see the big world.
I see the universe.
I see the milky way.
I see.
Me.

Week
The week is long,
the week is boring,
the week is full of work.



I am me
I am me so deal with it.
I am me so handle it.
I am me so get a life.
I am me try not to copy.

Internet
Internet
Nation Wide
Tricks
Everyone can use
Reloads
Not alway reliable
Everything is on internet
Turtle speed

Dance
Dedication
Acrobatics
Nothing can stop you
Can do attitude  
Every day dance

School
Superfishal
Changing
Honor society
Opportunities  
Overworking
Learning

Besties
Besties
Everyone wants
Super friend
True
Incredible
Entertaining
Sarcastic

Poem  
Poetry
Open minded
Entertainment
Metaphors

Track
Track
Running
A team
Cardio health
Killing muscles

Shoes
Studded heel
High tops
Open toe
Extra cute
Slippers

Note book
Note
Open
Title page
Essential for school

Binder
Over used
Obsessed
Knowledge

Animals
Adorable
Notorious
Intelligent
Mammals
Acrobatic
Lives

Survival

1 comment:

  1. You are very good at poetry. You had very interesting themes for them. Good job keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete