Thursday, March 31, 2016

Poetry

Hills
Hills, hills, hills
What would we do without hills.
How could we pay our bills.
That’s why I love hills.
They help pay my bills.
Bags
My bag reminds me of an old rag
That has been dragged a half mile
on the back of a cab.
Friends
Friends are people who are there for you.
They are people who you're always with.
People who are a big part of your life.
Their people who back you up.
People who are a big role in your life.
People you laugh with.
People you smile with.
School
School stinks.
I would rather be playing pool instead of school,
I would actually rather be at the pool.
Family
Family is the kind of people you act like you hate
But you really don’t.
There the people who get you through life.
Sometimes friends are even consider family.
They consider them family because they are just like them and are top of the line friends.
Life
Life is when you are born.
life is also like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
Money
Money is something everybody wants.
I find it kind of funny that money is so valuable.
Only to some people though.
I mean like bro how could you not want some more dough.
Phones
Everybody has a phone.
They’re used for communication,
like messaging or calling
some phones have app that you can have fun on.
They have evolved so fast.
COD
COD is lyfe it’s one of the best games.
I love it so much I play almost every day.
We even made a squad so we can play together.
We play objective games.
Most of our team is made up of slayers.
But I like playing the objective.
MineCraft
In the virtual game of minecraft you use your imagination.
You could built houses.
You could make farms.
You could make mine.
Name
Caring
Awesome
Learning
Empathy
Beast
Radical
Awsome
Truthful
Zealous
Logical
Awesome
Friendly
Friendly
Bus
I hate the bus.
it smells like gus’s butt.
People hate the bus.
Maybe because they cuss
on the bus

That’s why I hate the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment