Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A New World Part 2

A New World

Once I hit the air, I took a deep breath then pain went all over my body. I fell to the ground. I started tossing and turning, closed my eyes, screaming out in pain. I opened my eyes to see a figure. I realized who it was and my body tensed up. The figure was bald and was broad backed. The figure was Korse. He looked really mad. I tried to crawl away, but it didn’t work so well.
“W-what do-o you w-want from m-me?” I said in pain and terror. I realized that he was on the safe haven side. He saw me, but wasn’t coming out to get me. I kept tossing and turning until I felt a hands on my head and feet. I got lifted up and put in a car. After I got put in the car, I let the darkness that I have been trying to fight since I stepped foot in this toxic world overcome me.

**********
Evan’s POV
I woke up from the darkness and faced the light. I didn’t know where I was. It looked like prison. I tried to get up, but something wasn't letting me. I realized that I was in a cage, and it was too small to stand up in.
“Well, well, isn't it little Evan. And you thought that you could escape us.” A voice said from the shadows. I didn’t recognize the voice, but it was monsterish.
“W-who a-are you?” I said, trying to contain my fear.
“I smell your fear. It powers us, well, me. It powers me, then I power the city. That is why the main headquarters is called Battery City…” The voice continued to say. I tried to see if I could see a figure in the shadows. I had no luck.
I heard him walk around, then I saw a foot emerge from the shadows, then the rest of the body came with. He looked like a monster, but still human. I don't really know what to call it. It didn't really look human, but it did.
He walked closer to me. I tried to keep my fear hidden, but it didn't work.
“Afraid, aren't you?” he said with a sinister smile. I inched back to the far back of the cage. He smiled even more sinister. He walked to a key holder and grabbed a skeleton key. He stepped towards me. The cage opened with a click; his hand reached inside, towards me.

*******
Autumn’s POV
I woke up in a strange room. It looked like the kitchen of a diner. I studied the room; it was set-up to be a bedroom, but still had all of the cooking equipment in it. I sat up. Instantly, I got a headache. I started to hear voices in another room.
“What are we going to do with her?” a male’s voice whispered, not knowing I was awake.
“You are not going to just drop her off somewhere to be on her own!” I heard a woman’s voice say. The voice was very recognisable.
“No! I wasn’t planning on doing that anyway. She is way too strong and powerful. She will be great use to us,” the male’s voice spoke again.
“When, she wakes up I will tell her the news, I am her mother you know.” Oh my gosh, I knew the voice was familiar. It was my mom! I got up and was going to walk out the door when it opened and almost knocked me down on my butt.
“Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I should have known that you would probably be up now,” the male that was speaking before said. When I saw him, I gasped.
“Y-you a-are Party Poison,” I said in complete shock. Party Poison’s really name was Gerard Way, former lead singer of My Chemical Romance.
“Yes, I am. I am surprised that you didn’t call me by my real name,” Party said.
“I thought, since all of this is happening, that you would go by Party Poison,” I said, wondering if I had made the right choice.
“I do go by Party Poison,” he said, then stood there and thought for a while. “It just kinda surprised me that you knew. Were you a fan of our band?” I looked at him with a duh look.
“Yes, you guys were one of my favorite bands! It is really nice meeting you, but I wish we didn’t have to meet this way.” I said, running my hand through my short hair.
“Maybe you should go clean yourself up, okay?” Party said. I agreed, and he showed me where the bathroom was and left. There was a full body sized mirror on the back of the door.
I looked at myself in the mirror. I almost fell down because of how shocked I was. My hair was fire red; I had a tail that could grab things, one piercing blue eye and one white eye. There was a lot of things different about my body, but I am not going to list all of them.
After I took a shower, I went into what I thought was the living room. There was a lot people in the living room. I noticed Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Jet Star and Kobra Kid, then I spot my mom. She ran up and hugged me. I noticed that she started crying.
“Hi mom, what’s wrong?” I asked, she looked up.
“I have to go back inside that dome, Autumn.” I gave her a shocked look.
“Why, you’ll just fine here.” I protested, she just shook her head.
“There’s no-” I started to say, but got interrupted.
“I’m dying.” I stood there, shocked. I didn’t want to lose her. I would lose her either way, by death or by zombification. Tears started to form in my eyes
“If I go back, I will live forever as a zombie. If I stay here, I will die.”
“I will lose you either way….” I said as tears fell from my cheeks.
“I know, at least I will still be alive. Before I go, you can write a note and I will keep it close to me, no matter what happens.” She said. I nodded. I walked over to one of the tables. Party already got a few pieces of paper and a pen, so I started away.
*********
Evan’s POV
I felt the hand grip onto my shirt collar. He dragged me out of the cage and into a large, dirty room. There were a whole bunch of torture devices lined on the walls. He pulled me over to this old rusty medical table. The closer I got, I saw that there was what looked to be dried blood covering the table.
“Now,” he said, pulling me onto the table. “Tell me everything you know about the Wild Ones.”
“I don’t know anything about the Wild Ones.” I lied, hopefully he bought it.
“Don’t think I wouldn’t use every device in this room just to make you talk. So, let’s try this again. Do you know anything about the Wild Ones?” He asked again, his voice sharper than razors to flesh. I shook my head.
“I WILL NEVER TELL YOU ANYTHING!!” I yelled at him, then spat in his face. He stumbled backwards a little, shocked by the sudden move. His hand raised to his face and wiped the spit off.
“You will regret that move…” he said, then backed out of the room. I was left in this torture room. I got off the table and walked over to the door. I looked around the door to find the handle, but there wasn’t one. I sat back on the table and just waited for my fate.
It felt like about an hour until the man came back. He walked around the room, looking at each of the torture devices and trying to decide what one to use on me. His hand rose to one as he touched it. He picked up one of the less menacing-looking ones and set it on a tray. The man walked over to the most menacing looking one, picked it up and took it over to the tray.
“W-what are you going to going to do to me?” I asked. He didn’t say a word as he picked some more devices. I started to sweat because of how nervous I was.
“I won’t do anything thing to you… if you tell me everything you know about the Wild Ones.”
“Like I’ve said before, I know nothing,” I replied. He spun around to look at me.  
“Do you really think that I am that stupid?!” He yelled in my face. I scooted to the edge of the table.
“Like I said before, tell me everything you know and I won't torture you,” he told me again. I didn’t talk to him. He went over one of the torture devices and started his work.
“No, no! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed into the night.
*******
Autumn’s POV
I gave the letter to my mom as she packed her things. As she read it, tears dripped down her face. She looked up to me, giving me the hint that she was done, and smiled. She packed the rest of her things and said her goodbyes.
“Sweetheart,” she said to me. “Fight with all your heart against B.L.I. and F.E.A.R. I will be there when you win. I love you and I will see you again; I don’t know when, but I know I will.” With that, she hugged and kissed me on my forehead and left. I waved to her as she drove off with one of the other Killjoys; she waved back. I walked back inside to come face to face with Party.
“Okay, Autumn, you can’t use your birth name, so let’s pick one!” he said with excitement and a huge smile. I couldn’t help but smile.
“I was thinking something powerful, but also something that I care deeply about.” I said, trying to get ideas. All of a sudden, I heard static:
“Look Alive Killjoys and Rebels. Dr. Death Defying here, bring you the latest news in the Zones. Looks like we have a new member here, Autumn’s her name. Well, Autumn, by your bio, your Rebel Killjoy name should be Music Destroya. Your bio says that you are strong, powerful and love music. Good luck, my little soldier.
There three Shadows and five Dracs in Zone One. Two Shadows and four Dracs in Zone Two and Three. This has come to an end to our latest news. Report back at dusk. This is Dr. Death Defying signing off.” The transmission ended. I looked at the group. They all were silent.
“Okay, pack up guys, we are going on a rescue mission.” Party said, and the rest of the Fabulous Four nodded. They got their ray guns and started out the door. I grabbed mine and followed after.
Some Killjoys had bikes, other piled in Transams. I carpooled with the Fabulous Four since I was new to the group. Fun Ghoul drove off and got on Route Guano. We drove for what felt like days until we saw Avoca. We park far away from the town and start walking. Luckily, there is an opening for Droids to walk in and out of the dome. We entered the dome and started our search. I went directly to one of the houses. The house had a sign on it that read:
304
The C’s, L’s and P’s
Opened the door and went inside. The first apartment was where my friend, Nicholas, lives. I noticed that he was asleep on the couch, with these headphones on. I walked over to him and took the headphones. When I took them off, they were playing an hypnotic noise. Nick started to wake up.
“What happened?” he said, drowsy from sleeping.
“Nothing, I think you were being hypnotised by this sound,” I said, throwing the headphones to the ground. He looked at me with a confused expression.
“I’ll explain later, but now we have to go,” I said walking out of the room.
“Why do we have to leave?” he asked, following me up the next apartment. I turned around to look at him.
“My team and I are on a rescue mission to save as many people as we can from B.L.I and F.E.A.R before we get caught.” I said, then turned back around starting up the stairs. We reached the second apartment. I walked in and search it head to toe. No one was there, so we headed to the last apartment. I went into one of the bedrooms to find one of my homies, Starr. She was listening to something (probably the static noise) and on the internet. I studied her to see if there was anything different. The only thing different were her pupils which were the size of a piece of nerds candy. I took her headphones off and her pupils grew back to normal size.
“What happened?” Starr asked shakily.
“You were being mind controlled by that static noise,” I said with a hand on her shoulder.
“Okay,” she said with a confused look.
We headed out of the apartment and headed to where I suspected Brody would be: the baseball field. We got there and noticed two teams where there playing a game. I saw Brody crouched down in a catcher’s position behind home plate. The pitcher pitched the ball and Brody caught it. Starr, Nick and I ran down to Brody and tackled him down. He started squirming, so we picked him up and took him to the edge of the dome.
We neared the edge of the dome when a Shadow spotted us. He started running to us; I pushed Brody into Nick’s arms, and they ran out the dome. I took my ray gun out and started shooting.
“What do you want from us?!” I yelled, the Shadow called for some Dracs to help him. Three Dracs came into view, I tried to shoot them down. It hit one, but the other one dodged it. I didn’t realised that a Shadow was right behind me.
“We got you now, Destroya,” the Shadow said, then put a cloth over my mouth with chloroform 

on it. I looked up to the sky, it became blurry, then before everything went black, I heard a girl's 

scream. Starr….

No comments:

Post a Comment