Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Survival of the fittest Part 1


One Friday morning, Gavyn, Jarrett, Marshall and I we were going to take a field trip to the Canadian wilderness. At that time we didn't know we would have to join the army and fight with our Canadian brothers in the north. That was a big shock to all of us. Although before I can tell you about that, I should tell you why we were there to begin with. It was a warm summer day and we all had gone to Casey's to get a breakfast pizza. We were talking having a good time but Jarrett, as always complained and asked to go to subway. We always take a vote and Casey's almost always wins. all of a sudden someone yelled put on channel 6 news and they did. the reporter said that Alaska has been invaded by russians. At the moment we did not understand, ran out the door dropping our pizzas on the ground and sprinted  to Gavyn's house to see what his parents knew. When we got there his mom was at work so we quickly turned on the news . Turns out, we didn't miss a whole lot.  it looked like they snuck in by boat and took them by surprise. Jarrett said “oh man and we were looking forward to that trip to canada next week!”  Gavyn said that there is no way we are going to let them do that, america will push them back before wednesday. We then went to river when we got there we saw a fisherman slowly reel in his bait. We walk on the bridge and threw rocks in the river to see who could make the biggest splash. We got bored and went to the far part of the avoca park we like to hang out there because it is far from everything else. Every now and then a runner comes bye.
We wave hi and that is the end of it. Today we all talked about how we were going to make the money to go on the trip gayvn said he could help his grandpa with all his stuff around the house. Jarrett said he gets money for his birthday and that was in a few days I think we all forgot all about his birthday because we all said happy birthday to him at the same time. After that we marshall had to go home. Then Gayvn Jarret and I went to gayvns house and played advanced warfare the rest of the day until I had to go home. it was a long ride to my house. I don’t live far but when your with my family it a long trip wherever you go. My mom was yelling at my sister to give her phone back. Tyler and matt my step dad were fighting on why he could not go to the shop with him and i just sat there and looked out the window. When we got home it was about 7:30 but I was tired so I went to my room and read my book for about an hour then dozed off to sleep. when I woke up my mom was buzzing try to wake my brother up. He like to sleepin late till about 8 or 9 in the morning. Finally he woke up and he ate some breakfast I was almost ready for the day when I realized. I forgot to charge my computer to go to gavin's house that night. I pluged it in and went to work outside when Matt said that out was going to rain so we just sat inside and watched movies all day until it was time to go to gavin's house in avoca.  When I got there it was still raining but gavyn was outside with his brothers playing basketball when I got out the car gavyn ran over and told me to come play us in 2 on 3. Gavyn,and I vs Cole and  Hayden  we played till Jarrett and Marshall got there then we went to the park and waited for an idea for how to raise the money to have trip to canada. at that point we had nothing on our mind. but how we were going to raise the money to go on that trip to canada. we all looked around for something to give us an Idea. but we had no luck so we went across the road to play basketball  


it was Jarrett and Me vs. Gavyn and Marshall it was a pretty good game jarret and I won 21 to 16. We had to stop there because marshall had to go home that is when I had the Idea to have  basketball games 3 vs 3 and see who was the best and it would cost 3 dollars a player. Whatever team wins get to come to canada with us.  this is for whoever wants to play against us, we will all go out and make a team gavyn said that we should do this a week from the trip to canada so they have time to pack for the trip. we were so ready to play we forgot that marshall left and that we would have to fill him in so he had some time to pick a team. Jarrett said he would snap chat him tonight so we did not have to do it tomorrow.
The next day gavyn already had a team picked out he had Lucas, and Caleb. Jarret had one person he was picking Ethan, he was thinking about picking jeaden but was not sure. I was picking Brock but I didn't have a second person to be on my team. Marshall pick Joey, and Kyler.
I think I will pick brody for my team but I am not so sure If I should because he is always shooting 3s when he can go for the lay up. I think I will pick Michael for my team If he wants to play. He might as long as he gets to go to canada with us even if we lose but I think we will win because I have a pretty good team so yeah. We would be be taking a bus to get there so it will be almost a 2 day trip so we would have to leave by wednesday. I think it will be a fun ride to canada we can talk and play mini basketball If we bring one. I think we should do winners vs everyone else who didn’t win but that is if we bring a mini basketball hoop that you put on your door. If know one has one then they only like 10 dollars.
My mom could get it for us so we can have fun on the way to the bus. as long as I promise not to be moving to much on the bus because might distract the driver and get in a wreck. Although that will not happen because we told him to worry about what we do because it might get loud. But then again it just depends.


8 comments:

  1. I thought it was pretty good it was kind of random which was kind of funny. He didn't spell numbers out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pretty good story, but you miss a lot of comma mistakes. There was also a lot of names that were not capitalized, and stuf didn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a pretty good story, but there where some capitalizing mistakes. It also didn't make a lot of sense at the end of the story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty funny story, you had a lot of spelling errors and stuff but otherwise it wasn't bad. By the way so did I make your team?

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was really good, i can't wait until the second part comes out so i can see what is gonna happen. You could use more commas, or just look over some mistakes, but it was good enough to the point that i liked it and i could understand it good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have part two and three up on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have part two and three up on the blog.

    ReplyDelete