Monday, February 22, 2016

Grace Holtz


Grace Holtz

I was born on October 1st 2001 in Atlantic, Iowa. When I was first born my mom and I lived in a house in Oakland. when i was about two years old my mother and I moved to walnut, which is where she is from. I attended walnut preschool for two years. when I was just heading into kindergarten  moved I moved colorado and went to kindergarten in a small town called trinidad. after i finished kindergarten I moved back to walnut and have lived here ever since.
When I was little I enjoyed disney princesses. My favorite was sleeping beauty. one year for halloween I dressed up as sleeping beauty. I had a pink dress, a tiara, and everything else I needed to look just like her. I already had the blonde hair, so I was set there.  
I played basketball, volleyball, and softball. I tried soccer for a year but didn't enjoy it that much. My favorite sport was softball. My favorite thing about softball where practices, even though I  don't know why. I enjoyed volleyball to. It was also one of my favorite sports. In my free time I enjoyed snowboarding as well.
One of my favorite things to do when I was little was go to the zoo. I loved going to see the animals. one time emma koch and I spent the night at the zoo for 4-h and that was very fun. I also enjoyed going to museums. One time for a field trip we went to the Durham Museum in Omaha and I loved it. We also went to the air and space museum.
Every New Year's Eve I would have my friends Emma Koch and Hana Holtz come over and stay at my house. We had so much fun and did it every year up until 6th grade. We watched the Dick Clark New Years eve show, and had lots of fun.
In 7th grade walnut transferred to AHST. I will adamant i was scared at first but I’m so happy we did. I have had made so many great friends and have made so many memories. 8th grade has been just as good and hoping to make many more memories through this year and through high school.
The first week of summer in 2015 I had knee surgery. I had injured it in track just a few months before then. I couldn't finish the track season because of it, and i couldn’t finish softball. The thought of having surgery was scary at first but i realized it wasn't that big of a deal. The worst part was getting the iv. i spent the rest of the summer and part of the first month of school doing physical therapy.
The summer of 2015 was definitely my favorite. I spent the summer hanging out with friends and going on vacations. I went to branson with my family and Grace Luna and that was really fun. I also went to Minnesota with Emma Massey and my family. That was one of my favorite parts of this summer.
The rest of the summer I spent time at the pool or at friends houses. Another great memory I have from this summer was Emma Murray’s birthday party. Bella Zortman, Emma Massenn, Emma Murray, and I went shopping in Omaha, and then spent the night at Emma Murray's house that night. That morning after we all went to casey's with some other friends and then went to the pool afterwards. This summer was full of great memories and I hope this summer is just as fun.   
One of my favorite memories so far from 8th grade is Grace Luna’s birthday party. Bella, Grace, and I went ice skating in omaha. I have only been ice skating a few time before and I was kinda worried but I did just fine. We may have fallen a few times, but it was still fun. While we were there we met some really nice people. After that we went back to Grace Luna’s house and stayed up really late. While we were staying up we played different games.
I wrote about all of these events because they were the most fun and the most memorable events of this year. Theses events happened with good friends of mine. We don’t always stay out of trouble, but we always have fun. I know this PPOW might suck, but atleast I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment