Monday, February 22, 2016

Poem PPOW

Opinion on Books
I love books.
They are fun to read.
Books take you many places
like another world.
I read all the time.
Books are the best thing
to be invented.
That is my opinion.
I have read so many books
to the point that I have nothing else to read.
My favorite genres of books are
mystery, horror, fantasy, or  anything that appeals to me.
I have read mostly fantasy and mystery.
My favorite book series that I have read so far
is the Harry Potter series.
Harry Potter has seven books:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
or also known as the Sorcerer’s Stone,
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets,
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Opinion on Animals
I love animals.
Animals can be sweet.
There are some animals
that aren’t kind or sweet.
Those animals are mean and
sometimes scary.
All animals are my favorite, but
some animals are not high up on my list.
Tigers are my number one favorite, and
snakes are my least favorite.
Horses are another one of my favorites.
Spiders are also one of my least favorites.
Tigers are my favorite because
they are orange, and in my opinion
they are beautiful animals.
Horses are also my favorite because
they are beautiful and graceful in my opinion.
Spiders aren’t my favorite because
they can be scary, and they are not
beautiful animals.
Snakes are my least favorite because
I don’t like the way the slither.
Other animals that are my favorite ones
are cats, dogs, pigs, sheep, ducks, and more.
Another least favorite would have to be a crocodile.
Opinion on Writing
I love to read books, so
I thought why not write them.
I love writing books, but not poems.
Poems can be hard at times, but
when I’m writing books,
I keep the ideas flowing.
I feel like more people like
reading books, and they can
take you to more places than poetry.
When I am writing, I go to another world.
I have no idea what I am doing in poetry.
I hope I get to write more stories when I’m older.
Writing can change the world.
I state my opinion in books sometimes, and
it is kinda hard to state your opinion in poetry.
I like writing books more than I like writing poetry.
I just think books are more important than poetry.
People who write poetry might think my opinion is insane, but
I think writing books is better.
In writing you can express your feelings,
you can express yourself even.
I think in poetry you write about one thing
and one thing only.
I believe that in writing you can express fantasy,
don’t hide behind reality.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really stated some hard points in this poetry. I love that you want to be out of the ordinary. Be different, and not a "Plain Jane." This poetry really makes you think about the way you are and act. I love the way you put your feelings into writing to create amazing things!

    ReplyDelete