Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Kurt Cobain

                                                             Kurt Cobain
Kurt Cobain was born on February 20,1967. Kurt’s full name was Kurt Donald Cobain; Kurt grew up in a small logging town. Kurt had a younger sister named Kim she was born in 1971. Kurt got into music at a young age, shortly after his parents divorced Kurt’s uncle Chuck got Kurt a guitar, the guitar wasn’t in the best of shape but Kurt was still determined to learn to play the guitar. Kurt wasn’t a happy child growing up he felt as if his dad took his stepmothers side and favorited his younger brother Chad who was born in 1979.  In Kurt’s mid-teens he started to experiment with drugs, he also grew apart from his father.

After Kurt left his fathers house he started to live with other relative, after doing so many times he finally moved in with his mother who was with her boyfriend Pat O’Conner. Once Kurt attending high school in Aberdeen, Kurt started to impress teachers and students with his amazing artistic talents. Now getting to his more troubling part of his life, Kurt started to change after he started to listen to punk rock music. After Kurt discovered a local band called The Melvins, he became friends with Buzz Osbourne he was one of the band members. Buzz introduced Kurt to other bands for an example S** Pistols (naughty word for the first name).
Kurt spent most of 1984 and 1985 living in many places. Kurt was arrested in July 1985 for spray painting buildings in town. A few months later Kurt started his first band Fecal Matter. The band recorded a couple of songs but never played any gigs. The very next year Kurt found himself in trouble with the cops again, he was found wandering an abandoned building drunk very late at night; he had to spend many days at jail.
         Moving on to his most popular band In 1988 Kurt finally settled with the name Nirvana for his group, their first single was “Love Buzz”. A small label Sub Pop Records released this song.
Nirvana’s popularity started growing; in 1989 they released their debut album Bleach. In 1990 Kurt met an edgy rocker, Courtney Love.1991 Nirvana signed with Geffen Records, they released Nevermind, this album started a music revolution. Nirvana’s music was labeled as “grunge” because of its murky and rough qualities. Kurt was soon being called the best songwriter of that generation.
Kurt started to use heroin in 1990s,the drug some how gave Kurt some relief for his stomach problems. February 1992 Kurt and Courtney got married, they also welcomed a baby girl named Frances bean Cobain in August of 1992. Courtney told Vanity Fair she had taken heroin while she was pregnant with Frances. March 4, 1994 Kurt tried to commit suicide at a hotel in Rome, Italy. April 5, 1994 Kurt committed suicide in the guesthouse in Seattle. Kurt was 27 years old when he died, although it was claimed to be a suicide of Kurt Donald Cobain there is evidence that it wasn’t suicide but it was murder.
        Kurt apparently shot himself in the head, but that couldn’t be possible because Kurt had taken three shot of heroin witch he had overdosed on so he wouldn’t have time to shoot himself in the head.  The gun wasn’t pointing the right way if Kurt did so happen to commit suicide the gun would be laying facing a wall of a door/window it was laying upside down. The time around when Kurt committed suicide was right when him and Courtney love where going through a divorce. Many people think Courtney had taken place of the murder of Kurt but looking further into research I found that Courtney not only wasn’t at home when the “suicide” had happen but she was practicing Kurt’s hand writing, she also had all of his notebooks with her. I feel as if it was a team effort to get rid of Kurt.
         I personally think that Courtney Love had Kurt murdered. As my research got further, she had asked a member from another band if he would murder Kurt. He declined the offer, Courtney also asked many other people until she found some to do the job. Courtney wrote Kurt’s suicide not and had him murdered. The case behind the mystery of Kurt’s death is still closed and still reported as a suicide. This is Kurt’s “suicide” note
To Boddah
        Speaking from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emasculated, infantile complain-ee. This note should be pretty easy to understand.
All the warnings from the punk rock 101 courses over the years, since my first introduction to the, shall we say, ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has proven to be very true. I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music along with reading and writing for too many years now. I feel guity beyond words about these things.
For example when we're back stage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowds begins., it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Freddie Mercury, who seemed to love, relish in the the love and adoration from the crowd which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on stage. I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it (and I do,God, believe me I do, but it's not enough). I appreciate the fact that I and we have affected and entertained a lot of people. It must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasms I once had as a child.
On our last 3 tours, I've had a much better appreciation for all the people I've known personally, and as fans of our music, but I still can't get over the frustration, the guilt and empathy I have for everyone. There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know!
I have a goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy and a daughter who reminds me too much of what i used to be, full of love and joy, kissing every person she meets because everyone is good and will do her no harm. And that terrifies me to the point to where I can barely function. I can't stand the thought of Frances becoming the miserable, self-destructive, death rocker that I've become.
I have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along that have empathy. Only because I love and feel sorry for people too much I guess.
Thank you all from the pit of my burning, nauseous stomach for your letters and concern during the past years. I'm too much of an erratic, moody baby! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burn out than to fade away.
Peace, love, empathy.
Kurt Cobain
Frances and Courtney, I'll be at your alter.
Please keep going Courtney, for Frances.
For her life, which will be so much happier without me.
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment